After setting up Office 365 Business / Exchange Online / OneDrive for Business Tenant (Account), you can connect your domain to Office 365 Business / Exchange Online / OneDrive for Business.
- Log in to Office 365 (https://login.microsoft.com, and select Apps the entry Admin out.
- Click in the Admin Center Switch to setup.
- Choose on the page Connect your domain the option I manage my own DNS records If you do not have a website or other DNS records that you want to keep, select Set up my online services for me out.
- Choose Further out.
- Activate on the page Choose Online Services select the check boxes for the online services you want to set up, and then select Further out.
- On the website Add DNS records You can see your DSN hosting provider and all the DNS records that you need to update. Click on the link with the step-by-step instructions.
- Click on in the article Add an MX record to forward emailsto add the MX records.
- After adding all the DNS records, return to Office 365 and select To verify out.
- On the website You have reached the end of the setup You can rate your experience or give feedback.