Assign user management and licenses in Office 365
Your ordered licenses at AIHoster.com are automatically assigned to your tenant (domain), so you have the option to manage your license (s) conveniently in Office 365, using the following procedure:
- Log in to the customer section of AIHoster.com.
- Navigate to the Order page, select the Microsoft product you want, and complete your order.
- Log in to Office 365 as an administrator.
- Click & #8222; Users & Groups & #8220;
- Here you can now create new users, delete existing users or manage their licenses. For this purpose, click For example, in the name of a user, then select the tab & #8222; Licenses and Apps & #8220; in the new window and select the desired license to be assigned to the user.
Remove user licenses in Office 365
To remove an Office license for a specific user, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Office 365 Admin Center.
- Under the menu item "User" select the tab "Active users".
- Next to each username you will find a checkbox. Activate this with the user to whom you want to revoke the respective Office license.
- In the Product Licenses row, click Edit.
- Turn off the toggle button for the license you want to disable.
- Click on "Save" in the lower area.